Hey! Another super easy recipe coming up and takes less than 30 minutes to make from stove to table. I am a very simple eater, and enjoy what many would call bar food. Don’t over do the cheese and this recipe will be under 500 calories and packed with protein! I used lean ground beef, but feel free to use ground turkey to make the meal even more lean! Ignore the cherry tomatoes you see in the photo below, I simply enjoy snacking on these. The recipe is for 5-6 people so keep it in mind for game nights with the family or friends !
- 1 lb ground beef
- season to preferred taste for ground beef (feel free to season meat the night before ti ket it marinate! )
- 1 (15-oz.) can unsalted black beans, rinsed and drained.
- 6 oz prepared Pico De Gallo
- 8 (6-in.) corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces preshredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tbsp sour cream *optional
- 1 tbsp Guacamole for dipping *optional
- 1tsp cilantro *optional
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add beef; Add seasons; cook 8 – 15 minutes (or until done), stirring to crumble. Stir in 1/2 cup black beans.
- Cut tortilla into triangle wedges in a single layer on a large foil–lined baking/cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat tortillas with cooking spray and a pinch of salt. Broil 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove pan from oven. Spoon beef mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Sprinkle cheese over nachos. Top with tomato, cilantro, sour cream and guacamole if you like. I put mine to the side for dipping.
That’s it ! Let me know how it turns out if you decide to make it. Enjoy 🙂This post may contain affiliate links.