*This post contains affiliate links*
Attending a final summer Labor Day BBQ and need something easy and quick to take with you? This is it! Luckily, my boss was nice enough to let me borrow her Canon Powershot to take some photos of this recipe and I am impressed! I may invest in my own soon, but for now, I’ll borrow hers for recipes. I was able to take make these in less than 30 minutes. These are guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser.
– 1 Box of White Cake Mix
– 1 Package (8oz) of Cream Cheese, softened
– 1 Container of Cool Whip
– 1/3 Cup of Tequila
– 1/3 Cup of Sweetened Lime Juice
– Keebler’s Mini Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
– Sweeten to taste!
– Add in the tequila and lime juice. Mix for 1 minute or until desired consistency. You may have to add more tequila and lime juice to make it more smoother.
– Scoop the mixture into the mini graham cracker pies. You can serve immediately or chill until ready.
This post may contain affiliate links.
If you try this recipe, let me know what you think of it!