Guys, we’ve made it through the winter and the winteress spring! In DC, we’ve practically experienced rain/flooding for the past two weeks with the exception of 2-3 days. By time this weekend rolls around, the grounds should be dry and ready for this weekend’s BBQ! When the weather is warm, my family likes to get together at least twice a month whether it’s for BBQing or family game night. To keep the gatherings stress free, everyone brings a dish. I’m all about creating easy-to-make dishes so I am bringing these Sangria Jell-O shots which takes almost no effort (and will be ultra refreshing with temps expecting to be near 90)! Check out the recipe below.
1 Box Raspberry Jello
1 Cup Seagram’s Sangria
1 Cup Boiling Water
Fresh Fruit for Garnish (Oranges, Lime, Lemon..)
Plastic Condiment Cups (Dollar Tree)
- Pour 1 cup of water into a medium-sized pan. Bring the water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add one cup of chilled Sangria and pour in your raspberry Jello. Mix well.
- Next, take your plastic condiment cups and fill them right up with your Sangria Jell-o.
- After you have filled your cups with your Sangria Jello, close your cups up with the lids. This will make sure zero accidents happen while you’re placing your Sangria Jell-o Shots in the refrigerator. Once your Sangria Jell-o shots are in the refrigerator, let them chill for several hours.
- While your Sangria Jello Shots are chilling away, it’s time to slice up the fruit. The smaller sides of each fruit will fit the condiment cups perfectly! Also, Cuties/Mandarins are a better size option than a traditional Orange.
- Once your Sangria Jello Shots are nice & solid, take the fruit and decorate your Sangria Jell-o Shots.
- Serve & Enjoy 🙂
If you’re attending or hosting your own Memorial Day BBQ this weekend, what are you making?This post may contain affiliate links.